Agendas & Minutes
The Council provides opportunity for members of the public to make speeches or ask questions at every meeting of the Council and its Committees.
The rules for speakers are:-
- The Chairman will invite you to stand or sit in a location where you can be clearly heard.
- Please give your name, your address and the item you wish to speak about.
- You may speak for a maximum of 2 minutes per agenda item.
- Objectors and supporters wishing to speak on the same issue will be limited to one person speaking for and one person speaking against per agenda item.
- You must not interrupt speakers or speak at any other time during the Council’s / Committee’s debate.